I (Kelly) was at the mall today and happened to walk by the photo studio. To my surprise, there was Eli's photo, proudly displayed on the wall with a few others. I asked if they had judged the photos yet. They did....Eli did not win :( However, he was one of the 2 finalists (too bad the runners-up don't get any prizes) The winner was a little baby girl in a frilly dress and a matching hat. Her parents must have bribed the judges because Eli was way cuter!!! Ok, so maybe I am a little bias. Anyways, I just wanted to give everyone the update. Maybe better luck next time!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Booo! Shame on those people! It was obviously a bribe. Eli should have won :)
No way, those judges just don't know what cute is!Anyways, hope you guys have a good week.
Too bad Eli didn't win the contest. Are you going to enter him in any others? He seems to like hamming it up for the cameras!
Love,
Aunt Jolene
Aunt Jolene,
If another free contest comes up, I'm sure we will enter it. We have also sent some photos into a couple of baby modeling agencies. We're not really pursuing it too much, but I figured it is worth a try.
I loved the picture of Eli that you entered the contest with. It's too bad that he didn't win.
I've been meaning to ask you Kelly, I have only gained about 8 pounds so far and I am starting to think about how I am going to lose the pregnancy weight. How did you lose all of your pregnancy weight? Can you give me any pointers?
Jamie,
I gained about 50 lbs!!! I thought my body would never be small again. I lost the weight pretty fast. I think I lost about 25 lbs within the first 2 weeks and the rest just sort of came off. I haven't retained any extra weight from my pregnancy (although I wish I could have kept a few lbs) I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you plan on breast feeding, your body will burn a ton of calories just to produce milk. And plus Jeffrey will keep you plenty active!
Kelly
Post a Comment