Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a Little Update

We got an unexpected ultrasound today. I (Kelly) was waking up to very strong abdominal cramping last night and early this morning. Because this was in addition to the already early contractions and other symptoms, the dr.'s wanted to check me out. So, with nobody available to watch the boys, we all headed to the hospital. (Having the boys sit and wait through different appts, over 2 1/2 hours is another story!!!)Anyways,they confirmed what I pretty much already knew..... If you typically have difficult pregnancies and labors, they are typically more difficult with each pregnancy and from earlier on than the previous one. And of course, the doctor told me to have other people watch the boys and to stay off my feet, etc. I tried not to laugh at him (If I had people to watch the boys, does he really think that I would have brought them to the dr. appt?) I was also a little suprised that in 3 weeks I have gained 8 lbs! I guess that makes up for the month before when I only gained 1. (I'll try to get some recent prego pics up soon) I also discovered that our little guy (hopefully to be named soon) was hanging out in the breech position. It doesn't really worry me too much at this point because he is a crazy mover and it feels like he is still changing positions frequently. Anyways, I think after I do the laundry, dishes, and vacuuming, maybe I'll rest for a few minutes before Ethan wakes up!

0 comments: