I searched long and hard, far and wide for a blanket sleeper (aka wooly boogers) that would fit Ethan for our upcoming camping trip to Hume Lake. Aparently, they don't sell these in the stores when it's 100 degrees outside! And unfornutaley Eli didn't have any in the 12 month size to hand down. I had checked just about everywhere (even ebay) and was about to give up. Then I was shopping in Sam's club and I decided to check....and there it was...one loney pair of wooly boogers hanging among all of the warm weather pjs. When I got closer, I noticed that the hanger said 3T. Still not ready to give up, I checked the tag and to my pleasant surprise it was a 12 month size!!!!! Hooray. And it just happens to match Eli's wooly boogers that he had at home. When I tried Ethan's on for size, Eli just had to put his on too :)
Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, the dot between Eli's eyes is from him playing with daddy's suspenders!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Wooly Boogers
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jeffrey has the same pair of wooly boogers too! I have also been looking for wooly boogers for Hume Lake but can't find any either. Maybe I will have good luck like you :)
They look so cute! I can't believe they match. God is in to details. I have such cute nephews!!
Post a Comment