
There probably won't be too many updates until Kelly is feeling better. We were hoping for no morning (actually all day) sickness this time...oh well! Hopefully it won't last for much longer.
Friday, April 27, 2007
blogging on hold.....
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope you feel better soon Kelly!!!
:( That stinks...hope you start to feel better soon!
Hi Kelly & Matt,
This is Rebecca from San Diego. My husband and I are good friends with both Kenny & Jen & Danny & Tonita. I have an unusual request to ask of you while they are all in Peru. My husband dropped them off at the airport and agreed to pick them up as well. However, I will be attending a 2 day seminar and he is needed at home to watch our kids. There would be no room with the car seats for Carl to pick them all up at the airport (an oversight at the time he said he could also pick them up). All I am hoping to ask of you is if you have any names and phone numbers of friends of Danny & Tonita that I could call in lieu of picking them up this Sunday. I am going to ask Kenny's brother but would like back ups in the meantime. Thanks if you can help out. BTW, congratulations on your second pregnancy and Eli is precious!
Sincerely,
Rebecca Richard
Oops, you can reach me via email at rrichard6@cox.net.
Thanks, Rebecca
Post a Comment