Eli was due on November 2nd. I went late and was induced on the 7th and he was born 6:53am on the 8th. He weighed 7lbs2oz
Ethan was due on November 26th (I think!) and I was induced early with him because my dr. was about 2 hours away from our new home in Bakersfield. He was born on the 19th at 6:59 pm and weighed 7lbs 8oz
My guess of the 17th is probably a little optomistic....I'm just hoping not to go late and have to be induced this time around!
2 comments:
I entered a guess. I picked the 19th because it is a new moon. I wanted to pick 09-09-09, but it is just a bit too early.
Kenny wants to know if your other boys came early or late and how much they weighed. He says the information is critical to his guess :)
Eli was due on November 2nd. I went late and was induced on the 7th and he was born 6:53am on the 8th. He weighed 7lbs2oz
Ethan was due on November 26th (I think!) and I was induced early with him because my dr. was about 2 hours away from our new home in Bakersfield. He was born on the 19th at 6:59 pm and weighed 7lbs 8oz
My guess of the 17th is probably a little optomistic....I'm just hoping not to go late and have to be induced this time around!
Post a Comment