We never know just what is going to come out of his mouth next, these are just from the past couple days.
Still trying to find a name for baby brother, probably Ezra or Wyatt. We were thinking of middle names for Wyatt. Eli " How about Wyatt House?"
The other day Eli threw a huge kicking-and-screaming tantrum for about 15 minutes. I decided it was a good night for an early bedtime. Ethan, as usual, is minding his own business....actually brushing his teeth I think. After I manage to get Eli in his jammies (yes, while he's still kicking, punching, screaming, etc) We get settled into bed and read his nightly bible story/devotional book. This night happened to be all about Paul and how God changed his heart from evil to be a servant of God. After the lesson, Eli says "Mom, I think we need to pray to God that He changes Ethan's heart!!!"
After learning about Adam and Eve in Sunday school: "Mom, did God use one of your ribs to make Ethan??"
After another tantrum, I asked Eli to take a deep breath and calm down. Eli: "That only works for regular people and I'm not regular, I'm special!"
After "tooting" at the dinner table (a trend with Eli), we asked him if that was appropriate. Eli :"I didn't mean to, I had to."
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Some more Quotable Quotes by Eli
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nana Loves her Eli!!! You bring such joy into Papa and Nana's life.
Those are so cute! I'm surprised that he didn't blame his toot on Uncle Danny! :)
Post a Comment