Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bridge to Nowhere



Ok, so I can't get Matt to add his commentary! Here is a link with a breif description about the "Bridge to Nowhere" and the hike they did.http://www.localhikes.com/Hikes/EastFork_4472.asp Matt and Eli made the journey with buddy, Dan P. Matt was hoping that Eli would be able to hike some of it on his own, but they were hiking through so much water that Eli ended up getting a free ride in the backpack! Matt was even "brave" enough to do what appeared to be rock climbing with Eli on his back. I must say, I was not too thrilled when seeing the photos of this (most did not make it into the slide show) Eli was excited to tell me about all of the wildlife that they witnessed including several snakes (one was a rattler), lizards, etc. And Eli also loved using his new camelbak.

3 comments:

Danny and Tonita said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet Eli loves his new camel back. :)

Kenny and Jen said...

Fun! Where is this?

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

I posted the slide show, Matt will be adding his narrative soon......
-Kelly