I think we could use some help in the name department. I have narrowed down our options to 12 boy names and 12 girl names (yes, there are more options!) Some of these names have already been strongly vetoed by at least one of us, but I thought I would post them anyways. What do you guys think...do you have a top 3? Or a least favorite....it may or may not matter!
Boy:
1)Ezra(h) James "E.J."
2)Gavin
3)Hudson
4)James
5)Jameson "James"
6)Jedadiah
7)Jeremiah
8)Jonas
9)Luke
10)Noah
11)Ryan
12)Vincent
middle names: James, Daniel, Matthew, Michael
Girl:
1)"Addie" either Adelyn, Adeline, or Addison
2)Elayna "Laney"
3)Elianna Grace "Elle" or "Ellie" means "God has answered"
4)Ella
5)Elyssa
6)Emma
7)Emma-Jane
8)Evalyn
9)Grace
10)Jane
11)Madelyn
12)Reese
middle names: Grace, Jane, Paige, Noelle
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Top 12 Names
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay here's my vote:
1. Ezra James
2. Elianna Grace
I also like Emmet James for a boy! :) It sounds like a cowboy...but I really like Elianna. Especially since I like what names means. I will tell Danny and he can vote tonight!!
We've narrowed it down to 4 boys names. The girls names are hopeless. I guess we are both too stubborn to compromise at this point!
I have been looking at this since you posted and cannot decide. We can't even decide our kiddos name!
I'll show Kenny when he is home and we will vote :)
Post a Comment