


....and we are having another baby boy!!! He wasn't shy at all so we have no doubt that there will be another little cowboy around here. Eli's initial reaction pretty much sums it up "No! But, I've been praying for a baby sister!!!" Then we showed him the ultrasound photos, he asked to see where the "pee-pee" was! We are just very thankful to be having a healthy baby. They weren't able to get any good 4D images because the placenta was in the way, but here is the profile shot and of course, for anyone that is still doubting...the "boy" photo
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The Results are In....
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! Definitely a boy :) So exciting... Congratulations!!!!
As far as names go, I say stick with the "E" names. I like Ezra James and Evan James.
I love some of the other names you listed too. Whatever you decide will be perfect, just like he is!
Our little guy can't wait to meet him.
Emmett James
Post a Comment