I have gone a little over a week now without throwing up...yippee!!!! It would have been longer if it wasn't for coming down with the stomach flu. So once this yucky head cold is over, hopefully things are smoother sailing.
We just had our check up on Monday and everything is looking good. At first the dr. couldn't find the baby's heart beat. I told her that my babies usually like to hide from the doppler. We found the baby hanging out pretty low (that's how I carried the boys too) The heart beat was strong and fast, I think about 155 bpm.
I convinced the dr. to schedule my ultrasound a little early, 19 weeks in stead of 20. So check back after April 28th and hopefully we will know if we are having another boy or a girl. PLEASE, LORD, A GIRL!!!!
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Baby #3 Update
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Crossing our fingers for a 14lb. violet eyed little girl. LOL!
Do you have any names picked out yet?
Names! That's a funny subject for us. We have TONS of names picked out...too bad we can't agree on any. I'm counting on another long, hard labor and then maybe Matt will give in and let me choose ;)
Post a Comment