Friday, February 20, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Eli is very determined that the new baby will be a boy. We can't even mention the words "baby girl" or "sister" without him saying "No, I'm having a baby brother." Not only has he determined he WILL have another little brother, but he also decided that his name will be Gavin! We mentioned several names that we liked and for some reason Eli is stuck on that one (which is fine, because it's one of my favorites) So what do you guys think...will it be another little boy or a little girl this time?

Maybe this will help....
My "morning sickness" started 3 weeks earlier this time. I'm having the same aversion to sweets and some of the same cravings. I'm much more prone to heart burn this time. At about 7 weeks, the babies heart rate was 145 (not sure what it was for the boys)

2 comments:

Kenny and Jen said...

I think Eli may be on to something. Kids have weird intuition so I voted for a Boy (but a Girl would be great for you guys).

Can't wait to find out :)

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

I voted for boy too. I would love a little girl, but I guess Eli has me convinced too :)