Monday, January 26, 2009

Coming this September

pregnancy cartoon

Well it looks like we'll be needing a new car...or minivan rather. Yep, we have another little Aceves on the way. After we told Eli the news, we asked him "Do you want a little brother or do you want a little sister?" He said "No. none of those!" He has since changed his mind and now wants a little brother & a little sister. Yikes, I don't think we could handle twins! Actually, he is looking forward to getting bunk beds and sharing a room with Ethan when the baby comes. Kelly is hoping for a "smoother" pregnancy this time, but she is already have bad days. We'll keep you updated with any more highlights in the pregnancy.

4 comments:

Kenny and Jen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Oh, congrats, congrats! So excited for you! I hope for a girl for you.

Momma Sophia said...

Congratulations! Hey, how about an Explorer? I can fit 3 carseats across the center, and the back row folds down for mega storage/cargo room!

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

I think we are set on either a Honda Oddysey or a Toyota Sienna