Matthew, Kelly, Elijah, Ethan & Wyatt
That is a cute video. Ethan looks like he is getting so big, how much does he weigh now? Jeffrey says, "Hi Eli!"
I believe he is about 17 1/2 lbs...a big boy indeed!
That was so funny we watched it while Danny was working on his car. It made us both smile :) Ethan's laugh is great and I love how Eli is making him eat his hand!
Eat your hand! ha haThey are too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a cute video. Ethan looks like he is getting so big, how much does he weigh now? Jeffrey says, "Hi Eli!"
I believe he is about 17 1/2 lbs...a big boy indeed!
That was so funny we watched it while Danny was working on his car. It made us both smile :) Ethan's laugh is great and I love how Eli is making him eat his hand!
Eat your hand! ha ha
They are too cute!
Post a Comment