Monday, March 31, 2008

I Hope Eli Likes Dentists


Eli recently got a "big boy" bike for being all the way potty-trained...he even wears real underwear instead of pull-ups at night now.Today, after a week of frustration, he finally figured out how to pedal his new bike by himself. He was so proud of his new ability. He just had to go out for one more bike ride after dinner. He must not have had enough to eat, because he decided to eat some pavement, which as you can see in the photos, resulted in one less tooth in his mouth. He cried for a while, but after the medicine kicked in, he was amused by his new appearance. The dentist informed us that he will ONLY be without that tooth until he is about 7 years old :::Sigh::: Good thing I just got his pictures taken!

1 comments:

Danny and Tonita said...

I guess he's going to be asking for his front tooth from Santa for a little longer than most kid-o's!! Oh well he's a cutie either way! Love you guys.