Well, we did end up getting Eli's 2 year old photos taken despite the black eye.....I just stopped by the Este Lauder make-up counter on the way to the photo studio and had them fix him up. Good thing, I got the photos taken when I did.....
Today he found Matt's little battery-operated beard and mustache trimmer. No sooner did I hear the buzzing sound and I then I heard the words "hair cut!" Sure enough, I looked up and Eli had started to give himself a much UN-needed haircut. We couldn't very well just leave his hair how it was with a big chunk missing, so I tried to fix it. Once I started cutting his hair I was able to notice just how short he actually cut that little spot on his head. I refused to shave his head shorter than a 1/4". I guess he'll just have a patch for a while :)Good thing his hair grows fast!
Monday, October 29, 2007
the haircut
Posted by Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jeffrey thinks Eli is so funny. He also needs a haircut but I think Eli shouldn't practice on him.
That is SO funny! I think we all have that haircut story in our past...someone cutting your hair for you or like Eli he wanted to save some money and cut his own! :)
Post a Comment