Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Baby Names


If we have a girl, what should we name her?
Evalyn Grace -Eva ( A-vah) for short
Madelyn Grace-Maddie for short
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



If we have a baby boy, what should we name him?
Ethan James
Ethan Matthew
Ethan Zachary
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Just a note: We reserve the right to go completely against the popular vote or to pick a completely different name all together....it's our baby! :)

4 comments:

Kenny and Jen said...

Love the names... still trying to decide what to vote for…

Is Evalyn pronounced A-vah-lyn since Eva is A-vah? Or is it Eh-vah-lyn?

I think I like the "E" names... Eli, Evalyn and Ethan :)

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

Evalyn is pronounced Evelyn. I also like Evvie (Eh-vee) as a nickname. I stil haven't decided between Evalyn or Madelyn...I like them both.

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

or to be more clear...Eh-vah-lyn

Kenny and Jen said...

LOL! Thanks for clearing it up! I really love Evalyn...

Evalyn and Eli... sooo cute!