Matthew, Kelly, Elijah, Ethan & Wyatt
God is good! Congratulations on number 2! We'll keep checking the Blog for more details. Eli's going to be a great big brother!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
HURRAY!!! so will this baby be here by Christmas? How cool...my little guy's going to have a friend to play with. (Dare I say a little girlfriend to grow up with...?) We're so happy for you guys.
I haven't been to the doctor yet (appt on the 17th) but I think the due date is around Thanksgiving time.
Congratulations!!! I am predicting a November 25th birthday!So excited for you all! Happy Easter :)
November 17 sounds good to me! And I was cloest for Jeffery's too! :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
God is good! Congratulations on number 2! We'll keep checking the Blog for more details. Eli's going to be a great big brother!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
HURRAY!!! so will this baby be here by Christmas? How cool...my little guy's going to have a friend to play with. (Dare I say a little girlfriend to grow up with...?) We're so happy for you guys.
I haven't been to the doctor yet (appt on the 17th) but I think the due date is around Thanksgiving time.
Congratulations!!!
I am predicting a November 25th birthday!
So excited for you all! Happy Easter :)
November 17 sounds good to me! And I was cloest for Jeffery's too! :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment